torsdag 24. mars 2011

Finding more random hearts !

Thursday is  the day for Guest heart Thursday at Clytie   But cos of the time differens she probably still is a sleep and so while I wait for her link  I put out my other hearts that I'm not linking up to her site . I do find a lot of hearts , LOL
Nice stone heart coverd in snow

My shoe print heart just in case I didn't find any hearts ;) LOL like that would ever happen ...


Can you see the hearts her ? hint . look in the river



Two hearts on a tree


Another tree heart


And  at last  the deer made heart on  this tree.

Today I dedicate all my hearts to someone special that is taking her first step into changine her life into the dreams off her heart . Really proud of you sweetie <3  Keep strong and follow your heart , it will lead you in the right direction .

5 kommentarer:

Dani sa...

wow!!! Awesome collection.

You should link this to Guest Heart Thursday.

Love this post.

Trollkjerringa1 sa...

Thanks Dani :D maybe I should , but I already have linked a photo this week . I do find a lot of hearts LOL

Clytie sa...

Ooooh, I love it that you linked twice! That's more hearts to love!!!

I especially love the footprint heart - how absolutely whimsical and imaginative!

Thank you so much for linking up with GHT! I love seeing even more of the hearts in your world.

Trollkjerringa1 sa...

Thanks Clytie <3 I seem to be souronded by hearts so you might see a few more from me ;) And if I don't find any I just make a few :D Like my header .

Gale sa...

Nice heart on the tree!